Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mexican Walnut Rawps



These are super healthy wraps that taste great, especially with avocados. Yum!  These are easy on the go wraps that you can take anywhere.  These would be great for a party dish and you could even mix up the recipe to your own liking.  With me, I always try to include green leafy food in my diet to make my PH levels evenly balance.  It's also good to chew your food well, like these wraps for example. When you chew it well you produce more enzymes.  I always try to take time to chew what I eat so I can digest my food well.  If you digest your food well, you will be able to absorb more nutrients.  Chews your food wisely.  Maybe you could chew on these, bon-appetite!


Mexican Walnut Meat 

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup packed cilantro
  • 1 cup soaked walnuts 
  • 1/2 red bell pepper
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • a pinch garlic powder
  • 1/2-1 tsp sea salt
  • 1/2 tsp shredded jalapeño pepper
  • 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 4-5 large chard leaves, collard greens or any leafy greens
Preparation:

1. Soak your walnuts for 8-12 hours.  

Directions:

1. Wash the leafy greens and dry them off.  Cut the stems out and lay the leaves aside and start raw cooking.

2. In a food processor, blend the red bell pepper and walnuts.  Add in the rest of the ingredients above, except the leafy greens.  Blend the Mexican walnut meat until it looks minced.

3. Lay a thin layer of the walnut meat over the top of each half of the leafy greens and roll them tightly together in a wrap.  Now you can eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment